Mumbai, Dec 19, 2013- Abhisam Software informs us that they have arranged the ninth batch (in India) of the TUV Certified Functional Safety Professional course from 5-8 Feb 2014 at Hotel Kohinoor Continental, Andheri, Mumbai which is close to the International airport. The course will be conducted via Risknowlogy, who are the leading course providers in Functional Safety topics.
The course will be conducted by a TUV Functional Safety Expert, who will fly in for Europe especially for the training. Participants should be engineering professionals with experience (not necessarily in Functional Safety). The course will cover
- Functional Safety
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Failure Modes and their analysis
- Safety Lifecycle Management
- Safety Integrity Level
- SIL Assessment and Verification
- Techniques such as HAZOP, FMEA, FTA, LOPA, ETA and others
- International Standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Redundancy, Voting, Hardware and Software design constraints
- Simplified equations and Markov models
- Diagnostics and Proof Testing
- Certification of products, systems and personnel
Successful participants (who pass the TUV exam held immediately after the course) get
- Title of Functional Safety Professional OR Engineer
- Use the TUV FSP logo on their business cards
- Get a listing on the TUV SUD website
- Get recognition from TUV SUD Germany, as a competent professional who can engage work in Functional Safety, SIL study, SIL Assessment, SIL verifications and other similar tasks.
For details on enrolling please contact Abhisam.