Update: July30, 2013– The next upcoming batch of this popular course will take place in Mumbai from 20-23 Nov 2013.
Dec 17, 2013– Abhisam informs us that the next batch of the highly popular TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineer program will take place in New Delhi (Guragon area) from 19-22 Feb 2013.
With this TUV SUD certified training course you can get your knowledge in functional safety certified, for life. The course focuses on all aspects related to Safety Instrumented Systems as intended by IEC 61511. Pass the associated exam and you will get:
- A certificate from TUV SUD, Germany
- A TUV SUD ID number
- A listing on the TUV SUD Website
- Worldwide recognition as a competent person
What will be covered?
This intensive three and half day training program will cover the following topics in detail:
- Functional Safety
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Failure Modes and their analysis
- Safety Lifecycle Management
- Safety Integrity Level
- SIL Assessment and Verification
- Techniques such as HAZOP, FMEA, FTA, LOPA, ETA and others
- International Standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Redundancy, Voting, Hardware and Software design constraints
- Simplified equations and Markov models
- Diagnostics and Proof Testing
- Certification of products, systems and personnel
What you will get:
- Handouts of the event
- Certification of attendance
- TUV Certificate, ID and listing if you pass the exam
Who has attended this program earlier?
This program is held all over the world and hundreds of companies, including major Fortune 500 corporations and other well known organizations, send their engineers and managers to this program.
We are seeing a tremendous demand from industry for qualified and certified Functional safety and Safety Instrumented System professionals. This program is the best way to get certified from one of the world’s premier certifying bodies.Contact Abhisam directly to register and attend the program.
Note: This program will be conducted by Risknowlogy. All trademarks mentioned here belong to their respective owners.