Update: July 30, 2013– The next batch takes place in Mumbai from 20-23 Nov 2013. Please enroll early to avoid being left out as seats fill up pretty soon!
April 2, 2013– Interested in getting qualified as a TUV Certified Functional Safety Professional/Engineer? You can now join a training program in Mumbai for this from 5-8 June 2013. Conducted by TUV certified experts in Functional Safety engineering, this three and a half day program will help you master the following.
- Functional Safety
- The Safety Lifecycle
- Risk Assessment techniques (HAZOP, FMEDA, FTA)
- International Standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 including recent changes to the IEC 61508 standard
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessment and Verification
- Understanding Hardware and Software constraints
- Markov Models
- Diagnostics and Proof Testing
- Certification of devices, systems, organizations and people
The exam at the end of the training program needs to be passed in order to get the title of Functional Safety Professional or Engineer, with your name appearing on the TUV website as a competent person and your own ID number. Seats are limited, so enroll early to avoid being left out!
Contact Abhisam for more details.
Note: The program will be conducted by Risknowlogy. All trademarks mentioned here belong to their respective owners.