Abhisam informs us that a TUV Certified Functional Safety Professional training program has been planned in Mumbai, India from 12-15 Jan 2015. This program will be conducted by Risknowlogy and it will cover the following:
- Functional Safety
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Failure Modes and their analysis
- Safety Lifecycle Management
- Safety Integrity Level
- SIL Assessment and Verification
- Techniques such as HAZOP, FMEA, FTA, LOPA, ETA and others
- International Standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Redundancy, Voting, Hardware and Software design constraints
- Simplified equations and Markov models
- Diagnostics and Proof Testing
- Certification of products, systems and personnel
The program will be conducted by a TUV Functional Safety Expert from Europe. This program is highly popular, all over the world and till today, thousands of engineers and technical professionals have attended it all over the world.
The training program will be followed by a 4 hour written exam.
For enrollment details, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org