Update: Dec 17, 2012- The next batch of this highly popular course will be in New Delhi from 19-22 Feb 2013. Contact Abhisam directly to register and join the course.
Mumbai, July 13, 2012– Abhisam Software informs us that they have organized a new batch of the popular TUV Certified Functional Safety Certification Course in Mumbai from 28th to 31st Aug 2012. This course gives the participant a range of benefits unparalleled to any other.
Functional Safety is growing in importance all over the world and a lot of industries and sectors now demand competence and skills in this area. It is of course not only industrial plants that utilize Safety Instrumented Systems that drive the demand for functional safety professionals. The following industries and areas also use functional safety a lot. These are:
1. Transportation (Auto industry, aircraft, shipping, high speed railways, elevators, personnel lifts)
2. Expressways and Highways that use automated safety systems for signaling, tunnels and so on
3. Machinery industry
4. Automation manufacturers, system integrators and product developers that supply safety related automation
5. Electronic and programmable device developers that supply to the safety system manufacturers.
All of the above areas are demanding competency in Functional Safety and knowledge and skills in using the internationally acceptable standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 for functional safety. What better way to demonstrate your competency other than get certified by TUV, one of the world’s most respected certification organizations?
When the learner enrolls into this course, not only will he/she learn all about Functional Safety, Risk Assessment techniques, Safety Integrity Level (SIL) and related SIL calculations, but also get collateral benefits as under:
—Get certified as a Functional Safety Engineer (FSEng) from TUV SÜD, Germany without traveling abroad!
– Get the coveted title of FSEng from TUV SÜD, Germany
–Demonstrate competency to the world with this globally recognized title in Functional Safety, SIL and SIS
–Lifelong certificate validity-no re-examination required like other providers
–Get name on the TUV website as a competent person!
–Use the TUV logo on your business card!
–Demonstrate competency to your company, boss and your clients/customers.
Covers the following topics in detail (advanced level).
- Hazard and Risk Assessment techniques
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) in detail
- SIL Assessments and Verification
- Validation of Safety Instrumented Systems
- SIS Lifecycle Management
- International Standards IEC 61508 and IEC 615111
- and much more (see attached brochure).
Faculty: Dr. Michel Houtermans of Risknowlogy GmbH, a leading global authority on Functional Safety, SIL and Safety Instrumented Systems. This is an opportunity to learn from Dr. Houtermans as well as bounce off your ideas, problems that you may have encountered while designing Safety Instrumentation Systems and SIL assessments or calculations
Seats: are limited to only twenty, on a first come, first serve basis. Contact Abhisam Software for registration to attend this training.